Tires?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Curb weight and gross weight are NOT the same
Curb Weight is the dry weight of the car, gross weight is the maximum alloted weight for the car, thats including the car itself. So if you check your door sticker and it says max payload 600lbs add that to your curb weight and you'll get your gross weight.

GA-Beast

Owner
I've had a set of Falken Ziex 502's in the past, I was really happy with them. Awesome on dry, awesome on wet, poor in the snow, low road noise.
I've been through a set of Kumho Ecsta Supra's too, didn't enjoy my time with them. OK on dry, scary on wet, noisy on low tread.
I have BFG g-Force sport's right now. Awesome on dry and wet, low noise.

x100000000, i ve also had the The falken ziex 502s on my DA, and currently have the gforce's.......the gforces costed about 100 bucks a tire though....so i'd go with the falkens

speedin

The Transporter
Curb weight and gross weight are NOT the same
Gross Weight is max weight the car can be. Their is 2 ways to measure Curb Weight. Wet, and Dry. Like I mentioned above. Their is no rules to say what way its measured. At least that ive heard of.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I could really care less. I was just stating that because Net, Curb and Gross aren't the same. Hence the reason Cheesenips SRT doesn't way as little as they would have you believe. Hardly any car does

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
Ok so i have neg camber and i go through cheapo tires like every month. Is the falken ziex 512's good on camber, will they wear quickly. Plus i dont drive hard everyday, just rarely. And can someone educate me on V-speed rating and Z-speed ratings and what not?

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
if you're having camber problems or wearing out tires too fast, get a camber kit and allignment or get an allignment if your camber isn't off bad. Get the toe 0'd out.