s2000 cluster project

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thanks for not posting the code, because I wouldnt understand it. I wish my job helped me work on my car.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks like i received my s2k cluster! :) you wouldn't believe how much i got it for... too bad i haven't returned home to check it out, not sure if it has the pigtails on it :what:

EBAY FTW!!! :thumbup:

btw PM what you need help on and maybe i can help with the project and put in some work!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i asked the seller if it came with pigtails he/she said yes but i haven't been home to check... even without its still a good price no?

konerri

140 is a little below average price.for just cluster

djmatix

any updates?! I hadnt checked back in a while and I see there have been some. Keep up the good work!

plummo_vtec

just stumbled across this bloody interesting i might add cant wait to get the relevant info so i can build my own converter as it is more likely that way than buying as one you cant get hold of and the other is out of stock

konerri

just ordered my chip programmer yesterday and fed ex saying it will be here on thursday...so we may have a working converter on thursday night or early friday mourning. stay tuned.

konerri

bump for this one man band man,i wanna buy if you sell ...yes???
As of right now...i will give out all hardware specs and software. So anyone who is a hard core electronic hobbiest can build them selves one. Haven't put much consideration into to sell them but i might reconsider if there is alot of interest.

DCmonkey

well i dont have not even 1/8 of the electronic know-how as you do thats why i asked if i could buy a "kit" off you but,with the right instructions i could MAAAAYBE just MAAAAAYBE do it.... but thats a big maybe...now if its just matching wires and what not i can definitly do that but programing and all that is just asking for trouble for me